About our Energy Storage
Our battery Energy Storage System (ESS) enables you to capture energy produced at one time and store it for use at a later time.
The process involves converting energy from forms that are difficult to store to more conveniently or economically storable forms. Utilising LifePO4 lithium ion batteries with individual cell control, our technology can provide stable and efficient short or long term storage.
Our batteries have >15 year life to 80% depth of discharge and have a 95% cycle efficiency and provide a fully scalable Energy Storage System. Sizes range from individual 2kW blocks to 2MW storage containers that can be placed in series or parallel configurations. The system is fully programmable to enable smart flexible configuration with your other energy assets and grid supplies.
Benefits of Energy Storage
- Enables capture of energy being produced that is not immediately consumed
- Enables capture of energy being produced that is unable to be transferred to the grid
- Allows higher utilisation of energy generating assets
- Can be tied to multiple energy assets
- High system efficiency offers minimal energy loss/waste
- Gives you more control of your energy, allowing you to use it when it is most beneficial to you
- Offers energy security for critical systems
- Potential to sell stored energy