About our LED Lighting
On average, 25% of an organisation’s electricity costs come from lighting. With energy efficient lighting you can cut these costs by half while reducing your carbon footprint and improving the working environment.
Our range of LED energy efficient lighting are up to 90% more efficient than traditional bulbs and produce significant cost savings and reduce your carbon emissions. With it’s long life characteristics, LEDs will also reduce maintenance costs making them very suitable for purchase through low cost finance that, depending on usage levels, can provide a payback within 12 months. Changing to LEDs is an easy process and increases lighting levels by up to 30%, offers cooler temperatures; and are therefore, a reduced fire hazard. Our LEDs are environmentally friendly, containing no mercury, lead or phosphor and are also recyclable. And, with the increased life spans over traditional lighting, replacement costs are reduced significantly.
As a supplier to Carbon Trust certified projects, the schemes and the savings we calculate are independently evaluated and confirmed by the Carbon Trust. All our products comply with CE and RoHS standards and quality is guaranteed.
Benefits of LED Lighting
- Reduces energy costs by an average of 30%
- LEDs are up to 90% more efficient than traditional lights
- Dramatically reduces maintenance costs
- Provides better light and performance
- Reduces Carbon & CO2 emissions
- Our LED lights have a life span of 50,000 to 87,600 hours, up to 10 years of 24/7 usage
- Can be financed with low Interest tax efficient loans or lease
- Are enhanced capital allowances compliant